From our premium Kaji line by Shun, this knife rocks effortlessly over the cutting board to mince and chop herbs, garlic, onions, nuts and more, with its pronounced curve and broad, hefty blade. The expansive surface area of the blade also makes it handy for transferring chopped foods. Crafted in Japan, its strong, razor-sharp blade merges new technology and centuries-old handcrafting traditions.
- Blades are constructed with a core of SG-2 powdered steel clad in a true Damascus layer of forged nickel and stainless steel.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, the blades' construction creates a supersharp cutting edge.
- Blade’s pronounced curve facilitates a rocking motion for efficient chopping and mincing.
- Handles are made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level hygiene standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.