From our premium Kaji line by Shun, this versatile little Japanese-made knife blends new technology with centuries-old traditions of handcraftsmanship. Use it for making small precise cuts when peeling, trimming and coring fresh produce.
- 65-layer blade features a premium SG-2 powdered steel cutting core clad in 64 layers of forged nickel/stainless steel Damascus.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, the blade's construction creates a supersharp cutting edge.
- Designed for excellent maneuverability for peeling, coring and trimming tasks.
- Handle is made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.