Shun Kaji Honing Steel
This honing steel from our premium Kaji line by Shun is made of carbon steel with a resin-infused wood handle designed for a comfortable grip. Regular use will keep the blades of your finest cutlery in prime condition.
- Crafted of durable carbon steel.
- Designed for use with fine cutlery.
- Handle is made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- This NSF-certified steel meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9"-long rod.
- 5"-long handle.
- 9.5 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Steel length should measure at least as long as the knife being honed.
- Line up the knife with the guide and make a few light strokes on each side of the blade.
- Depending on how often you use your knives, you may wish to hone once a week.
- Should metal filings accumulate on the steel, remove them with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase