Crafted in Japan exclusively for Williams-Sonoma, our premium Kaji line features strong, razor-sharp blades that merge new technology and centuries-old handcrafting traditions. The sumo santoku blade’s extra heft gives it plenty of cutting power for larger jobs.
- The double-wide blade and added weight of this blade give it the focused power to tackle larger jobs than a standard Santoku. Dual rows of hollow grounds shed large slices from the blade and the extra width is great for scooping up bits from the cutting board.
- Blade is constructed with a core of SG-2 powdered steel clad in a true Damascus layer of forged nickel and stainless steel.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, the blade’s construction creates a super-sharp cutting edge.
- Handle is made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.