Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Shun Kaji Chef’s Knives
From our premium Kaji line by Shun, these chef's knives are indispensable for chopping, dicing, mincing and slicing fruits and vegetables. Crafted in Japan, their strong, razor-sharp blades merge new technology and centuries-old handcrafting traditions.
- 65-layer blade features a premium SG-2 powdered steel cutting core clad in 64 layers of forged nickel/stainless steel Damascus.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, the blades' construction creates a supersharp cutting edge.
- Handles are made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 6.2 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 8.8 oz.
- 10" chef's knife: 10"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 10.2 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Warranty Information
Please click here to learn more about Care, Sharpening, and Warranty Sharpening Policy and Shipping Instructions. See details