Shun Kaji Carving Knife Set
From our premium Kaji line by Shun, this Japanese-crafted set is an elegant choice for carving foods at the table. The knife’s ultrasharp edge reduces friction and offers exceptional precision and control, and the fork holds foods securely in place while carving.
- Two-piece set includes a carving knife and matching fork.
- 65-layer blade features a premium SG-2 powdered steel cutting core clad in 64 layers of forged nickel/stainless steel Damascus.
- Blade has an ultrasharp edge and will not rust.
- Durable stainless-steel fork has sharp tines to easily pierce meat.
- Handles are made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 8" blade, 13 1/4" overall.
- Fork: 6 1/2" tines, 11 3/4" long overall.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Regular use of the Shun honing steel maintains cutting edge.
- Sharpen knives as needed. This can be done by a professional or at home, using a whetstone or a knife sharpener.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery