Named for the blacksmith’s forge, the Kaji series was developed by Shun’s master knife makers exclusively for Williams-Sonoma. Combining ancient Damascus-steel and clad-construction techniques, this set makes an excellent introduction to the Kaji series.
- 65-layer blade features a premium SG-2 powdered steel cutting core clad in 64 layers of forged nickel/stainless steel Damascus.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, the blades’ construction creates a supersharp cutting edge.
- Handles are made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Bamboo storage block has 12 slots.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
8-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 6” tomato knife.
- 6 3/4” hollow-ground santoku.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 9” bread knife.
- 9” hollow-ground carving knife.
- 9” honing steel.
- 12-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.