The perfect sandwich slicer, this multitalented serrated blade cuts effortlessly through meats, crusty breads, cheeses and tomatoes. The knife's wide shape and rounded tip are ideal for spreading condiments. The knife was developed exclusively for us by Shun, Japan's premier knife maker.
- 65-layer blade features a premium SG-2 powdered steel cutting core clad in 64 layers of forged nickel/stainless steel Damascus.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, the blade's construction creates a supersharp cutting edge.
- Serrated blade cuts through a multitude of foods, while the wide, rounded tip is ideal for spreading condiments.
- Handle is made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.