Shun Kaji Ultimate Utility Knife
Utility KnifeMonogrammable Exclusive
See how your personalization would look on this item. Specify text:
The perfect sandwich slicer, this multitalented serrated blade cuts effortlessly through meats, crusty breads, cheeses and tomatoes. The knife's wide shape and rounded tip are ideal for spreading condiments. The knife was developed exclusively for us by Shun, Japan's premier knife maker.
- Blade is constructed with a core of SG-2 powdered steel clad in a true Damascus layer of forged nickel and stainless steel.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, the blade's construction creates a supersharp cutting edge.
- Serrated blade cuts through a multitude of foods, while the wide, rounded tip is ideal for spreading condiments.
- Handle is made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 6"-long blade.
- 5"-long handle.
- 6.5 oz.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.