From our premium Kaji line by Shun, this boning knife is handcrafted in Japan and designed to work around bone, flesh and sinew to deliver maximum yield. The strong, razor-sharp blade is created through a blend of new technology and centuries-old handcrafting traditions.
- Blade is constructed with a core of SG-2 powdered steel clad in a true Damascus layer of forged nickel and stainless steel.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, the blade's construction creates a supersharp cutting edge.
- Slim, pointed blade provides excellent control for precision cutting tasks.
- Handle is made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.