Shun Kaji 2-Piece Knife Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
This set of two essential knives is a fine introduction to our premium Shun Kaji collection, made exclusively for us in Japan. The knives' strong, razor-sharp blades are created through a blend of new technology and centuries-old handcrafting traditions.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife and a 6" chef's knife.
- 65-layer blade features a premium SG-2 powdered steel cutting core clad in 64 layers of forged nickel/stainless steel Damascus.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, the blades' construction creates a supersharp cutting edge.
- Paring knife makes small, precise cuts, to peel, trim and core fresh produce.
- Chef's knife has a shorter blade than a standard chef's knife for greater maneuverability.
- Handles are made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 3.2 oz.
- 6" chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 6.2 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery