Named for the blacksmith’s forge, the Kaji series was developed by Shun’s master knife makers exclusively for Williams-Sonoma. Combining ancient Damascus-steel and clad-construction techniques, this set includes a wide range of superb cutlery in the essential sizes.
- 65-layer blade features a premium SG-2 powdered steel cutting core clad in 64 layers of forged nickel/stainless steel Damascus.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–making techniques, the blades’ construction creates a supersharp cutting edge.
- Handles are made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Bamboo storage block has slots for 20 pieces.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
19-Piece Set Includes:
- 3 1/2” and 4 1/2” paring knives.
- 6” serrated utility knife.
- 6” boning knife.
- 6”, 8” and 10” chef’s knives.
- 7” santoku.
- 7” Chinese vegetable cleaver.
- 9” hollow-ground slicing knife.
- 9” bread knife.
- Six 5” steak knives.
- 9” honing steel.
- 20-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.