Shun Haru Ultimate Utility Knife
Utility KnifeNEW Exclusive
Designed with balanced handle ergonomics and composite blade technology to maximize cutting performance, the exceptional Haru Collection is the best value that Shun has ever produced. Developed in partnership with Williams-Sonoma.
- Our exclusive Haru commemorative knives feature both the Williams-Sonoma and Shun logos on the blades and handles.
- Precision stainless-steel blades have a VG-10 "super-steel" cutting edge to ensure top performance.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- This versatile knife has a scalloped blade that cuts cleanly and efficiently through all sorts of foods.
- The wide rounded tip is handy for spreading condiments.
- Durable synthetic handles have a pebbled texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level standards for professional kitchens.
- 6"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 4 3/4 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife except a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.