Designed with balanced handle ergonomics and composite blade technology to maximize cutting performance, the exceptional Haru Collection is the best value that Shun has ever produced. Developed in partnership with Williams-Sonoma.
- Our exclusive Haru commemorative knives feature both the Williams-Sonoma and Shun logos on the blades and handles.
- Precision stainless-steel blades have a VG-10 "super-steel" cutting edge to ensure top performance.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- This knife's small pointed blade offers exceptional precision for delicate tasks like peeling fruits and vegetables, mincing herbs and carving garnishes.
- Durable synthetic handles have a pebbled texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level standards for professional kitchens.
- 3 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- Made in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.