Inspired by the high-performance knives used by Japanese chefs, our exclusive Shun Fuji collection represents the very best in cutlery craftsmanship and technology. This honing rod is made in Japan of ceramic with a wood handle designed for a comfortable grip. Regular use will keep the blades of your finest cutlery in prime condition
- Handle is dark tagayasan wood, an extremely dense wood traditionally used in Japan to make samurai sword handles.
- End cap made of polished Damascus steel.
- Shun Fuji collection won the “Kitchen Knife of the Year Award” at the U.S. 2011 Blade Show for the best in new product quality and design.
- 160 handcrafted steps to produce each Fuiji knife.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.