Shun Fuji 7-Piece Knife Block Set
7-Piece Knife Block SetFree Shipping Exclusive
Inspired by the high-performance knives used by Japanese chefs, our exclusive Shun Fuji collection represents the very best in cutlery design and technology. Each knife is meticulously handcrafted for spectacular sharpness and edge retention combined with perfect balance in the hand.
- Developed for the experienced cook who prefers the lightness and razor sharpness of Eastern-style blades.
- The blade's core of SG2 steel is clad on each side with Damascus steel composed of 80 alternating layers of nickel and stainless steel.
- Resulting 161-layer blade is thin and light yet strong and hard, with a supersharp cutting edge.
- Handles are dark tagayasan wood, or “iron sword wood,” an extremely dense wood traditionally used in Japan to make samurai sword handles.
- The double-D handle shape has finger ridges on both sides for a comfortable, ambidextrous grip.
- End caps made of polished Damascus steel.
- Shun Fuji collection won the “Kitchen Knife of the Year Award” at the U.S. 2011 Blade Show for the best in new product quality and design.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" serrated utility knife.
- 6” Boning/Fillet knife
- 8 1/2" chef's knife.
- 9" slicing knife.
- Ceramic honing steel.
- Wood storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2 3/4 oz.
- 6" serrated utility knife: 6"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 4 1/4 oz.
- 6” Boning/Fillet knife: 6" long blade; 5 1/2" handle; 6 oz.
- 8 1/2" chef's knife: 8 1/2"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 9 1/2 oz.
- 9" slicing knife: 9"-long blade.
- Ceramic honing steel: 3 1/2"-long rod; 5 1/2"-long handle; 10 3/4 oz.
- Wood storage block: 5 1/4” x 13 1/4” x 10 1/4” high.
- Knives are made in Japan.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.