Shun Fish Tweezers
These smartly engineered tweezers from Japan from make efficient work of removing sharp fish bones with a quick pull.
- Wide, textured internal gripping edges ensure a secure hold on even the smallest bones.
- Designed to remove any type of fish bones as well as pin feathers on poultry.
- Spring-loaded handles reduce fatigue.
- Ergonomic design promotes a comfortable grip and easy maneuvering.
- For efficient cleaning, smooth contours prevent food particles from getting trapped.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in Japan.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.