Shun Double Sided Grater
Crafted with Shun’s legendary care and quality, this classic Japanese grater has ultra-sharp blades on both sides. Also known as a daikong grater, this tool is ideal for preparing vegetables, hard cheeses and garnishes. The grater efficiently processes the most delicate foods without bruising or tearing.
- Use the fine side for making fresh wasabi or horseradish, and for grinding spices like cinnamon and nutmeg.
- The coarse side is ideal for processing vegetables and hard cheeses, or making fresh sauces from apples or tomatoes.
- Super-sharp, offset blades cut in both directions for efficient grating.
- Raised sides channel ingredients into the work bowl.
- Oversize grating surface is easy to maneuver.
- Won’t introduce air or heat during grinding, preserving the flavor and texture of ingredients.
- Includes a special bamboo cleaning spatula.
- Solid high-carbon steel blades.
- Includes a protective cover.
- Made in Japan.
- 5 3/4" x 11" long.
- Made in Japan.
- Grating surfaces are sharp; use with caution.
- Keep fingers away from grating surfaces during use.
- Hand wash with soap and water using the included bamboo spatula.
- Dry thoroughly before storing in box.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.