This paring knife has a wide blade that proves handy for crushing garlic and transferring finely chopped ingredients to your bowl or pot. The size and shape are so versatile, this tool essentially functions as a small utility knife for a range of cutting tasks.
- VG MAX "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level standards for professional kitchens.
- 4 1/4"-long blade.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.