From Japan's premier producer of cutlery, this versatile knife is useful for cutting tasks that call for precision. The supersharp blade combines the beauty of traditional Damascus steel with modern rust-resistance and durability.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Designed to provide excellent control for precision tasks as well as all-around chopping and slicing.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Available in right- and left-handed versions.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- 6"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 2.8 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.