Shun Classic 6" Serrated Utility Knife
Serrated Utility KnifeInternet Only
Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, this serrated knife cuts cleanly through tomatoes and other delicate fruits and vegetables without tearing them. The knife is also excellent for bagels, sandwiches and small slicing jobs.
- VG-10 “super steel” blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Slim, serrated blade cuts cleanly and efficiently without tearing or squashing delicate foods like tomatoes and baked goods.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- 6"-long blade.
- 4 1/4"-long handle.
- 2.8 oz.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.