Shun Classic Produce Knife
- Special Offer
- Online Only
With its long 12" blade, this produce knife is designed for prepping larger fruits and vegetables, especially those with thick, tough rinds such as melons, squash and pineapple. The long blade enables you to cut all the way across even the largest produce, while the straight edge makes up-and-down chopping easy.
- Extra-long blade slices effortlessly through the toughest rinds and skins.
- Blade is forged from solid VG-10 “super steel” with mirror-polished finish.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable Pakka Wood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" blade.
- 4 1/2" handle.
- 10.75 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
- Please click here to learn more about Care, Sharpening, and Warranty Sharpening Policy and Shipping Instructions.
- Click here for warranty and sharpening request form.