Shun's multitasking prep set is an incredible value. The straight-bladed vegetable knife is great for precise trimming or quick mincing. The mini utility knife has an ultra-sharp scalloped blade that glides through everything from crusty bread to ripe tomatoes. Its rounded tip is just right for spreading condiments.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Sharp scalloped and straight blades cut cleanly and efficiently through a multitude of foods.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.