Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, this specialized knife has a scalloped blade that cuts easily through crisp bread crusts without compressing the delicate interiors. An offset handle provides optimal leverage and keeps knuckles out of harm's way.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Designed to cut easily through the crusts of breads and rolls without squashing the delicate interiors.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.