Shun Classic Kitchen Shears
These Japanese-made shears are among the most useful tools for the kitchen. Offering one serrated and one straight blade, they're ideal for a multitude of tasks – from trimming meats and slicing dried fruit to shaping parchment for baking pans.
- Stainless-steel blades: one straight and one serrated.
- Design features a built-in jar opener, nutcracker and bottle opener.
- Composite handles are ridged for a secure grip.
- Halves separate for easy cleaning.
- Crafted by Kershaw, a Japanese company that has produced fine cutlery for more than 90 years.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" long overall.
- 5 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have them sharpened by a professional.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.