Shun Classic Kitchen Shears
These Japanese-made shears are among the most useful tools for the kitchen. Offering one serrated and one straight blade, they're ideal for a multitude of tasks – from trimming meats and slicing dried fruit to shaping parchment for baking pans.
- Stainless-steel blades: one straight and one serrated.
- Design features a built-in jar opener, nutcracker and bottle opener.
- Composite handles are ridged for a secure grip.
- Halves separate for easy cleaning.
- Storage pouch included.
- Crafted by Kershaw, a Japanese company that has produced fine cutlery for more than 90 years.
- 9" long overall.
- 5 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen at home using a sharpener designed for scissors, or have them sharpened by a professional.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.