Designed to create thin, uniform slices of everything from roast meats to smoked salmon, this precision knife is equally proficient at cutting fruits and vegetables. Hollow ovals ground into the blade reduce friction and prevent bits of food from sticking to the knife.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Indentations along the blade reduce friction and keep slices from sticking.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Available in right- and left-handed versions.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- 9"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 6.8 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.