Combining the benefits of a chef's knife and cleaver, this hollow-ground santoku is indispensable for chopping, slicing and dicing. Oval indentations on the blade's sides reduce friction to produce clean, uniform cuts and minimize sticking.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 69 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- The wide, angle-tipped blade combines the best features of a chef's knife and a cleaver.
- Indentations along the blade reduce friction and keep slices from sticking.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- 4" santoku: 4"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 3 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.