Shun Classic Gokujo Boning Fillet Knife
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Taking its name from the Japanese for "supreme," Shun's Gokujo is designed to be the ultimate knife for boning and filleting. Its long curved blade, reminiscent of traditional samurai swords, allows you to separate meat from bone using one precise cut, and the knife's optimal control and maneuverability ensure maximum yield. The blade is forged from VG-MAX “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 69 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade. 6" blade. Handcrafted in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2" long blade.
- 4 1/2" long handle.
- 4 oz.
- Made in Japan
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
- Please click here to learn more about Care, Sharpening, and Warranty Sharpening Policy and Shipping Instructions.
- Click here for warranty and sharpening request form.
Next Day Delivery