Shun Classic Gokujo Boning Fillet Knife
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Taking its name from the Japanese for "supreme," Shun's Gokujo is designed to be the ultimate knife for boning and filleting. Its long curved blade, reminiscent of traditional samurai swords, allows you to separate meat from bone using one precise cut, and the knife's optimal control and maneuverability ensure maximum yield. The blade is forged from VG-MAX "super steel" clad with microthin layers of stainless steel for a long-lasting, ultrasharp edge. 6" blade. Handcrafted in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2" long blade.
- 4 1/2" long handle.
- 4 oz.
- Made in Japan
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Regular use of the Shun honing steel maintains cutting edge.
- Sharpen knives as needed. This can be done by a professional or at home, using a whetstone or a knife sharpener.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.