Shun Classic Gokujo Boning Filet Knife
Boning Filet KnifeInternet Only
Taking its name from the Japanese for "supreme," Shun's Gokujo is designed to be the ultimate knife for boning and filleting. Its long curved blade, reminiscent of traditional samurai swords, allows you to separate meat from bone using one precise cut, and the knife's optimal control and maneuverability ensure maximum yield. The blade is forged from VG-MAX "super steel" clad with microthin layers of stainless steel for a long-lasting, ultrasharp edge. 6" blade. Handcrafted in Japan.
- 6 1/2" long blade.
- 4 1/2" long handle.
- 4 oz.
- Made in Japan
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Regular use of the Shun honing steel maintains cutting edge.
- Sharpen knives as needed. This can be done by a professional or at home, using a whetstone or a knife sharpener.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.