Shun Classic Gokujo Boning Filet Knife
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Taking its name from the Japanese for "supreme," Shun's Gokujo is designed to be the ultimate knife for boning and filleting. Its long curved blade, reminiscent of traditional samurai swords, allows you to separate meat from bone using one precise cut, and the knife's optimal control and maneuverability ensure maximum yield. The blade is forged from VG-MAX "super steel" clad with microthin layers of stainless steel for a long-lasting, ultrasharp edge. 6" blade. Handcrafted in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2" long blade.
- 4 1/2" long handle.
- 4 oz.
- Made in Japan
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Regular use of the Shun honing steel maintains cutting edge.
- Sharpen knives as needed. This can be done by a professional or at home, using a whetstone or a knife sharpener.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edge and prevent injury.