Indispensable for everyday cutting tasks from chopping to slicing, Shun's chef's knives feature supersharp blades and comfortable handles that provide strength and control.
- VG-MAX "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Long, slightly curved blade is efficient for both slicing and chopping.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.