Shun Classic 2-Piece Carving Set
- Special Offer
This Japanese-crafted set is an elegant choice for carving meat and poultry at the table. The long-tined fork holds food securely in place while the supersharp knife carves thin, uniform slices. The handles are sculpted for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Two-piece set includes an 8" carving knife and matching stainless-steel fork.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- These NSF-certified pieces meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- Fork: 15" long overall; 8.5 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.