Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, this specialized knife has a scalloped blade that cuts easily through crisp bread crusts without compressing the soft, delicate interiors.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 69 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Designed to cut easily through the crusts of breads and rolls without squashing the delicate interiors.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Available in right- and left-handed versions.
- 9"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 6.8 oz.
- Handcrafted in Japan.