Shun Classic 9-Piece Knife Block Set
9-Piece SetFree Shipping Exclusive
Produced by Japan’s leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. This ten-piece collection includes the knife styles most used by professional chefs and home cooks alike.
- VG-10 “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Set includes matching honing steel.
- Bamboo storage block has 11 slots.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
9-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 5 1/2” santoku.
- 6" boning knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 9” hollow-ground slicing knife.
- 9” bread knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 9” honing steel.
- 11-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- 3 1/2” paring knife: 3 1/2”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 5 1/2” santoku: 5 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 5.5 oz.
- 6” boning knife: 6”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 4 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 9 oz.
- 9” hollow ground slicing knife: 9”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 6.8 oz.
- 9” bread knife: 9”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 7.5 oz.
- Honing steel: 9”-long rod; 4 3/4”-long handle; 7.5 oz.
- Storage block: 11” x 5” x 9” high.
- Knives are made in Japan.
- Block and honing steel made in China.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.