With its pronounced curve and broad, hefty blade, this knife rocks effortlessly over the cutting board to mince and chop herbs, garlic, onions, nuts and more. The expansive surface area of the blade also makes it handy for transferring chopped foods.
- VG-10 "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- The wide, angle-tipped blade combines the best features of a chef's knife and a cleaver.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.