Produced by Japan’s leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. These professional knives allow you to cut and slice foods with exceptional precision and control.
- VG-10 “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 69 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Set includes matching honing steel.
- Bamboo storage block has 11 slots.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 6” serrated utility knife.
- 8” hollow-ground chef’s knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 9” honing steel.
- 11-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.