Crafted in Japan, these steak knives have blades forged of stainless steel clad with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel. The result is a supersharp blade that combines the beauty of traditional Damascus steel with modern rust-resistance and durability.
- Set includes four steak knives.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.