Produced by Japan’s leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. This basic collection features three essential knives for everyday cooking tasks. With an included wooden storage block, the set makes the perfect gift for someone just starting out in the kitchen, and a great introduction to Shun cutlery.
- VG-10 “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 69 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long-lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Includes bamboo storage block with 3 slots for blades and one slot for a honing steel.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
4-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 4" serrated utility knife.
- 6" chef's knife.
- 4-slot storage block.