Shun Classic 4-Piece Knife Block Set
4-Piece Knife Block SetFree Shipping Exclusive
Produced by Japan’s leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. This basic collection features three essential knives for everyday cooking tasks. With an included wooden storage block, the set makes the perfect gift for someone just starting out in the kitchen, and a great introduction to Shun cutlery.
- VG-10 “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long-lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level standards for professional kitchens.
- Includes bamboo storage block with 3 slots for blades and one slot for a honing steel.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
4-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 4" serrated utility knife.
- 6" chef's knife.
- 4-slot storage block.
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- 4" serrated utility knife: 4"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 2.4 oz.
- 6" chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 6"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- Knives made in Japan.
- Block made in China.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.