Shun Classic 2-Piece Set, Santoku Knife & Cutting Board
This gift set includes two fine cutlery tools any home cook will love. Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, it pairs a Shun Classic 5 1/2" santoku knife with a cutting board crafted of hinoki, or Japanese cypress.
- Santoku features a VG-MAX “super steel” blade clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood knife handle resists moisture; its D shape rests comfortably in the hand.
- Hinoki wood cutting board has natural antibacterial and rot-resistant properties, a naturally fresh citrus fragrance and a surface that's gentle on Shun knive.
- The wood's straight, subtle grain makes the stain-resistant board attractive enough for use at the table as well as in the kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Santoku: 5 1/2"-long blade; 6"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- Hinoki Board: 10 3/4" x 8 1/4" x 1/2" thick.
- NSF-certified knife meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Made in Japan.