Shun Classic 2-Piece Set, Santoku Knife & Cutting Board
This gift set includes two fine cutlery tools any home cook will love. Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, it pairs a Shun Classic 5 1/2" santoku knife with a cutting board crafted of hinoki, or Japanese cypress.
- Santoku features a VG-MAX “super steel” blade clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood knife handle resists moisture; its D shape rests comfortably in the hand.
- Hinoki wood cutting board has natural antibacterial and rot-resistant properties, a naturally fresh citrus fragrance and a surface that's gentle on Shun knive.
- The wood's straight, subtle grain makes the stain-resistant board attractive enough for use at the table as well as in the kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Santoku: 5 1/2"-long blade; 6"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- Hinoki Board: 10 3/4" x 8 1/4" x 1/2" thick.
- NSF-certified knife meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Made in Japan.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.