Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. This basic set includes two indispensable knives for any home chef's collection.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife and a 5 1/2" santoku knife.
- VG-MAX “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape that rests comfortably in the hand.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.