Produced by Japan’s leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. This master collection offers the home cook a top-quality tool for every kitchen task.
- VG-10 “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Set includes matching honing steel.
- Bamboo storage block has 22 slots.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
19-Piece Set includes:
- 2 1/2” bird’s-beak paring knife.
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 6” utility knife
- 6” boning knife.
- 6”, 8” and 10” chef’s knives.
- 7” santoku.
- 7 3/4” Chinese vegetable cleaver.
- 9” slicing knife.
- 9” offset bread knife.
- Six 4 1/2” steak knives.
- 9” honing steel.
- 22-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.