Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, this specialized knife has a narrow blade that enables you to cut large, perfect slices with a single stroke of the knife, helping to retain more of the meat’s juices and delicious flavor. Can also be used to cut various slices of salmon.
- VG-10 "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Indentations along the blade reduce friction and keep slices from sticking.
- Great for slicing salmon.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edge is long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.