Shun 5-Slot Modular Knife Block, Cherry Wood
- Special Offer
Customize your cutlery storage with this innovative modular knife block. Beautifully crafted of solid cherry wood, Shun's sleek, space-saving block includes three movable modules that make it easy to organize your knives for exactly the way you prep and cook. To arrange modules in your preferred pattern, just slide them into position.
- Slim cherry wood knife block has a sleek, modular design that accommodates four knives, one pair of kitchen shears and a honing steel.
- Personalize your storage by arranging your knives in exactly the order you want them – change the pattern whenever you like.
- Great for right- or left-handed cooks – whatever your needs, your favorite knives are always within easy reach.
- Includes one large-slot module (perfect for a chef's knife or santoku), one medium slot block (ideal for a utility knife) and a small, two-slot block (great for paring knives).
- Block also includes slots for kitchen shears and honing steel.
- Horizontal slots eliminate contact stress on the knives' cutting edges.
- Nonskid rubber feet anchor the block securely in place, while protecting your countertop from scratches and wear.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made of solid cherry wood with a natural finish.
- 10" x 3 3/4" x 10" high.
- 3 lb., 13 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Warranty Information