Shun 5-Slot Modular Knife Block Set, Cherry Wood
Customize your cutlery storage with this innovative modular knife block. Beautifully crafted of solid cherry wood, Shun's sleek, space-saving block includes three movable modules that make it easy to organize your knives for exactly the way you prep and cook. To arrange modules in your preferred pattern, just slide them into position.
- Slim cherry wood knife block has a sleek, modular design that accommodates four knives, one pair of kitchen shears and a honing steel.
- Personalize your storage by arranging your knives in exactly the order you want them – change the pattern whenever you like.
- Great for right- or left-handed cooks – whatever your needs, your favorite knives are always within easy reach.
- Includes one large-slot module (perfect for a chef's knife or santoku), one medium slot block (ideal for a utility knife) and a small, two-slot block (great for paring knives).
- Block also includes slots for kitchen shears and honing steel.
- Horizontal slots eliminate contact stress on the knives' cutting edges.
- Nonskid rubber feet anchor the block securely in place, while protecting your countertop from scratches and wear.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made of solid cherry wood with a natural finish.
- 10" x 3 3/4" x 10" high.
- 3 lb., 13 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.