Shun 300/1,000-Grit Combination Whetstone
- Special Offer
- Online Only
When you're faced with an exceptionally dull blade, count on this dual-sided whetstone to help restore the original sharp edge. Start by using the abrasive 300-grit side to quickly remove material from the blade edge, then smooth and sharpen the edge with the fine 1000-grit side.
- Designed for use with Shun knives—and especially useful for sharpening very dull blades.
- The coarse 300-grit side shaves away surface material.
- The 1000-grit side is perfect for finishing the blade with a smooth, razor-sharp edge.
- Includes a rubber tray to ensure stability when sharpening.
- Designed by Shun, a Japanese company that has produced fine cutlery for more than 90 years.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" x 2 1/2".
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Because the coarse 300-grit side tends to remove a lot of surface material, it's best suited to expert users.
- Thoroughly soak the whetstone before sharpening.
- A paste will accumulate on the whetstone during sharpening. Leave it in place while sharpening.
- Clean whetstone under running water and allow to air dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.