Shun 300/1,000-Grit Combination Whetstone
- Special Offer
- Online Only
When you're faced with an exceptionally dull blade, count on this dual-sided whetstone to help restore the original sharp edge. Start by using the abrasive 300-grit side to quickly remove material from the blade edge, then smooth and sharpen the edge with the fine 1000-grit side.
- Designed for use with Shun knives—and especially useful for sharpening very dull blades.
- The coarse 300-grit side shaves away surface material.
- The 1000-grit side is perfect for finishing the blade with a smooth, razor-sharp edge.
- Includes a rubber tray to ensure stability when sharpening.
- Designed by Shun, a Japanese company that has produced fine cutlery for more than 90 years.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" x 2 1/2".
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Because the coarse 300-grit side tends to remove a lot of surface material, it's best suited to expert users.
- Thoroughly soak the whetstone before sharpening.
- A paste will accumulate on the whetstone during sharpening. Leave it in place while sharpening.
- Clean whetstone under running water and allow to air dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.