Shun 1,000/6,000-Grit Combination Whetstone
- Online Only
Keep your Shun blades in pristine condition with this double-sided whetstone sharpener. For precision sharpening, it offers two grits: a fine 1000-grit side and an even finer 6000-grit side. Put a keen edge on your blade with the 1000-grit side, then polish it to razor-sharp perfection with the 6000-grit side.
- Use this classic Japanese combination whetstone to restore Shun blades to their original sharpness.
- The 1000-grit side is perfect for duller blades and setting the edge.
- The 6000-grit side is exceptionally fine—ideal for refreshing or finishing a razor-sharp edge.
- Includes a rubber tray to ensure stability when sharpening.
- Designed by Shun, a Japanese company that has produced fine cutlery for more than 90 years.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" x 2 1/2".
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Thoroughly soak the whetstone before sharpening.
- A paste will accumulate on the whetstone during sharpening. Leave it in place while sharpening.
- Clean whetstone under running water and allow to air dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.